Can we accurately predict where we look at paintings?
- Design a large eye-tracking datasets on paintings
- Evaluate the performances of existing saliency models
- Proposed a new saliency model for predicting where we are looking at
Please find below the data set underlying the results described in your manuscript:
- Original stimuli: Here
- Human saliency maps as well as fixation maps computed over paintings: Here
- Painting list + category: Here
- Sam ResNet fine-tuned weights: Here
Le Meur, O., Le Pen, T., & Cozot, R. (2020). Can we accurately predict where we look at paintings?. PloS one, 15(10), e0239980.